The SuperDrecksKëscht® fir Betriber Quality Label: Environmentally Correct Waste Management
The Quality Label of the SuperDrecksKëscht® fir Betriber is an acknowledged label for environmentally correct waste management in companies which is granted by the Ministry of the Environment and the Chambre des Métiers. Only the companies that have implemented the extensive concept for waste management of the SuperDrecksKëscht® fir Betriber in their daily business routine receive the quality label.
Criteria for the quality label are the following:
- Motivation of all participants
- Transposition of all measures for waste prevention
- Visible and accessible collection sites
- Safe and environmentally correct storage
- Waste collection according to types
- High quality and transparent waste recycling and disposal
- Environmentally correct management
The SuperDrecksKëscht® fir Betriber label is certified in accordance with the internationally accepted ISO 14024:2000 standard. This certificate comprises among other things the control procedures and requirements the inspectors have to satisfy. Thus waste management in the certified businesses fully meets the requirements for ISO 14024.
All companies receiving the Quality Label are checked every year to ensure they continue to comply with the above criteria. In addition, companies that have carried the label for five continuous years receive a diploma and checks are then carried out only every second year.